Okay so this is only going to be a few beauty bits but I popped into town yesterday and this is what I picked up...
- Bed Head 'Headrush' "Super fine shine spray that will go straight to your head. This lightweight mist gives your hair extreme gloss with all-over coverage." I've heard a lot of good reviews about this product and so when I went into TK Maxx and saw it I just picked one up! I can't remember the exact price but I know you can pick them up on ebay for reasonable prices here
- Clean and Clear dual action moisturiser. Again, heard alot of good reviews about this product and have had a few breakouts recently so thought I'd go for it. I got this from boots for £1.99 as it's currently £1 off!
- Collection 2000 mascara in clear. Been meaning to purchase one for a while to set my brows £1.99
- Maybelline Eyestudio lasting drama gel liner in 01black - I am totally rubbish with liquid liners and no matter how hard I try I can never seem to get the perfect winged liner! Apparently gel liners are much easier to use so expect a comparison post in the next few weeks £7.99
- Vaseline cocoa butter because who can ever have too much vaseline or coconut scented products?! £1ish
- Vanillary Gorilla Perfume 10ml from Lush. I love love LOVE vanilla or coconut scented products and so when I popped into Lush with a Christmas voucher I had completely forgot about I just had to buy this! £12.00
- Bubblegum Lip Scrub from Lush. Dry lips are a constant problem for me especially in this lovely English winter weather so I thought why not invest! £4.95
And finally I bought these fingerless mitten gloves from Monsoon in the sale for just £3! Would have been rude not to really!
PHEW! That was a longer post than anticipated sorry for the rambles!