Thursday 26 January 2012

What's in my make-up bag?

First Post Yay! I decided to do a 'what's in my make up bag' post as my first entry because I know I always love having a nose at other peoples! 


Okay so, this post is going to be slightly different from my normal make-up bag as I've had to nip home fairly unexpectedly and so just grabbed the bare essentials I thought I would need! 



So this is my make-up bag. It's the dermalogica bag that came as an extra in what I think was the November glossy box! 
It's alot smaller than my usual make up bag but time was tight and I didn't have a particularly large holdall to bring home with me!

Face
- Mac Face and Body Foundation in N2
- Maybelline Super Stay 24hr Concealer in Light 2 
- Bourjois Bronzing Powder in 51

Eyes
- Sleek Brow Kit in Light
- Barry M Intense Black Eye Pencil 
- Rimmell Exaggerate Liquid Liner
- Models Own Ultra-Waterproof Mascara in Black

Lips
- Cocoa Lip Butter 
- Mac Shy Girl 

Misc
- Pink Tweezers which I think are from Cosmo
- Oh So Nails by Next which doesn't appear to have a colour on it! 


Let me know if anyone wants to see any swatches or reviews on any of the products mentioned above and I will post more later!

Whats in your make-up bag? 

No comments:

Post a Comment